Now that we’re in the Spring semester, however, I’d like to go over some things that might be different.
1. Rush fever is in the air and all freshmen can talk about is who’s doing what and in which frat/sorority. Quick word of advice, if you’re rushing, have fun with it, but watch your grades! If you’re not rushing, then there’s nothing to worry about and continue to have fun 🙂
2. There are a few new faces on campus. These are all transfer students. I’m doing my best to be friendly and make everyone feel at home. Thinking of myself in their shoes, I would be a little nervous too. They’re coming in midway through the year after everyone has already developed their own circle of friends so it must be kind of intimidating.
3. Everyone is back from break with a million resolutions. “I’m gonna get better grades”, “Omg, library every day”, ” Ugh I’m so fat I’m signing up for all of the exercise classes at the gym”, etc. etc. Instead of saying that you want to change things a little bit, come up with a plan now and follow it through. Otherwise, chances are, you’re not going to get any results.
4. New schedules = new routine! I’m taking my first Bio-Engineering class this semester and I’m excited for it. I know it’s going to be a lot of work, but since it is my major, I’m hoping to have fun with it.
5. Now that Spring semester has begun, many are now looking back at Fall semester and how quickly it went by. I’ve now completed 3 semesters at Lehigh and I have no idea where the time went. Spring semester will be the same, except the weather will be nicer. My goal is to end the year on a good note and have an amazing summer.
Til next time xo